Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Eggs and Meatballs



So today I wanted something quick.  I have to admit, these meatballs are by far the best.  They are delectable, and you will see them in a fair few of my meals recently.  It is rare that I can find something that is high in protein and delicious. 



Nutritional Information for dish
Calories: 148
Fat: 8g
Carbs: 4g
Fiber: 1g
Protein: 16g








So for dinner, or breakfast I suppose, I had egg creations, and 5 meatballs.  On average I can eat 5 small meatballs, and very little of anything else.  There is 1/4c of egg creations with this dinner.  I ate about half of it.

I just put the meatballs in the oven, as per their directions, and scrambled some eggs.  It was a little dry, even with ketchup, but overall it tasted really good.



No comments:

Post a Comment