Sunday, December 28, 2014

Where I am at.

So it has been a long time since I have written and I am actually doing really well!
I have lost 164 pounds so far and have no more than 30 pounds to go.

So this begins my second journey. I currently weigh 169 pounds, I have almost lost more than I weigh!

So my goal this year is not "weight loss" but weight toning.  I am going to have an adventure of getting my bikini body, even if it is worn with a tank top!  In 1 year I am going to Mexico and will wear a bikini!

So my goal is to lose 20 pounds by summer, so that is is about 4 pounds per month by June 1st.
Really my goal is to have a "normal" BMI, and i do secretly want to weigh about 134 pounds.
But, this is only a minor goal, my ultimate goal is to be super healthy no matter what I weigh.

How am I going to achieve this?
Running! I plan to compete in several races this year (all fun races) and improve my body.
So for sure, I am going to run in "The Dirty Dash" and the "Spartan Race".
This summer I am planning to run at least 1 run a month!

I love mud races, they are so exhilarating!

I will probably do color me rad as well, who knows.

I am not sure yet, but I am definitely interested in doing a 10k this summer again. Hopefully tough mudder next year.

How else do I plan to attain this?

Gum weights. I plan to master triceps dips, chin - ups,  planks, etc. I will finally be a weight lifting girl.

I might even hire a personal trainer this summer to help me achieve these goals.

I have so many things I want to do this summer. It is going to be epic!

I am also hoping to post a picture of my progress each month to show you how I am doing.
This does of course mean that I have to post some before pictures.
I have lost 15 pounds since my last "semi-naked" picture so I will post that one and the one for today. (Probably tomorrow when it is light enough out to take a decent picture.)
Oh, the things I think of at 9 pm haha

Now that my pneumonia is getting better, I am much more excited to get this going.

Btw, new years really has nothing to do with this, this is just me!
I slaughtered my new years resolution from last year!

I will hopefully post my new years resolution on nee years day. I am going to Gibsons for a few days with my hubby, so I will need to have something to do!

~Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment